I just want to wish everyone a very Happy Hogmanay and a Happy New Year when it comes to you (or already has)! Thank you for being so supportive of my work and taking the time out to show me some love this year. It's always fun to hear from everyone and it's been a pleasure talking with y'all
If you're new to art or just getting back into art after sometime away (like myself, around 10 years absent and rolled back into it Jan 2009), be sure to keep your goals for the year ahead S.M.A.R.T....
- Specific – target a specific area for improvement.
- Measurable – quantify or at least suggest an indicator of progress.
- Attainable – assuring that an end can be achieved.
- Realistic – state what results can realistically be achieved, given available resources.
- Time-related – specify when the result(s) can (NOT want) be achieved.
All the best for 2016 and I look forward to seeing lots more stellar work from everyone in the art community for the year ahead.